Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A little random meandering

I'm not entirely sure what's been up with me lately. I haven't been sleeping right, I'm cranky (well crankier) at work and have a lot less ambition to DO my work. I haven't been putting in any overtime hours so I don't think I'm burned out. When I do sleep I can't seem to get myself awake for hours after I get out of bed. I think perhaps I've been drinking too much lately, but even that I've cut out recently with little change. Meh, maybe it's just February.. Yeah, we'll blame it on February. It's like one giant string of Mondays all in a row.

I know this barely counts as a blog entry, but hell, there's maybe 3 people reading this on a regular basis and I'm one of em, so I'm not gonna worry about it.

Meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment